We are still accepting sponsors for 2014

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Creepshow challenge #9

first up its the winner from The George Harrison - Faster video...with 3 entries the winner is


 that's you   1. Suze email me for your prize (email on side bar)
now onto the new challenge!

The music video is by Kerli - Creepshow

 here is the link or watch it below.


Our sponsor this challenge is Dilly Beans!!


and here is what the DT has created!
 
 


be sure to get crafty and link up...you have two weeks to create something inspired by the song, the name, the video, a character, a feeling you get from the video...anything! good luck!
you have two weeks to enter challenges...this will close September 28th at midnight MST

7 comments:

  1. AWESOME !!! Great song - excellent video .. I LUV this one :-D
    Superb DT creations and gorgeous colours :-D Brilliant !!

    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Fabulous challenge but where do we link up to it? Is a zombie themed card okay? It felt like that hwhen I saw the video! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice visuals in this this one. Love the DT projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love your collection of creepshow cards. I want to join you for this challenge. I can't seem to find the link-up either. Here's my creepy card: http://chasingfabrics.blogspot.se/2013/09/you-had-me-in-stitches.html Night wishes from Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to enter, but where is the linky thingy?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just added my card, now that the linky thing is here! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete